Jeffery K. Brumfield, CEO & Chairman of the Board:
- Over 30 years business development experience founding and operating multiple businesses in several industries including: real-estate development, mortgage brokerage business, commercial and residential construction and retail merchandise
- Investor in CDEX since 2004 and one of the largest single shareholders
- Avid philanthropist and supporter of the Boys and Girls Club of America
James G. Stevenson, PharmD, FASHP:
- Current Chief Pharmacy Officer at the University of Michigan Health System, Professor and Associate Dean for Clinical Sciences at U of M College of Pharmacy since 1999. Currently also serving as Chair of Department of Clinical, Social, and Administrative Sciences.
- Serves as the medication safety section editor for the Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- BS in Pharmacy and PharmD from Wayne State University
Jason B. Terrell, MD:
- Medical director for Any Lab Test Now©, the largest direct access medical testing franchise in the United States.
- BS in Biochemistry from Hardin-Simmons University, graduating Summa Cum Laude and recipient of the Holland Medal of Honor.
- MD from the University of Texas at Houston School of Medicine.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Terrell Oil and Gas Production Company, Inc, and Dr. Terrell is also the owner of Terrell Property Development, specializing in large multi-family real estate development.
Norm J. Dawson:
- From 1999 to 2010, Mr. Dawson was Vice President and General Manager of the Local Area Network and Test & Meter division of Acterna Corporation, a privately held company.
- From 1998 to 1999, Mr. Dawson was President and COO of Land 5 Corporation, a venture funded start up.
- From 1990 to 1998, Mr. Dawson was Vice President of Sales of Metacomp, a privately funded company. Metacomp went through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Mr. Dawson was appointed by the Board to be Metacomp’s President and CEO. Mr. Dawson managed the company through Chapter 11 bankruptcy which then merged with a publicly traded company (Patriot Scientific) adding value to all the shareholders.
- Mr. Dawson received a BSEE from the University of Quebec in Montreal.