CDEX is a technology company specializing in advanced chemical detection and validation devices.
Based on its patented Enhanced Photoemission Spectroscopy technology, they provide unique
solutions to the challenges of identifying substances in difficult-to-monitor & critical environments.
Current market channels addressed:
- Medication and drug validation – ValiMed™ Systems
- Illicit drug detection – ID2 product line
- ID2 Meth Scanner – handheld version for detecting meth, used in home inspection and remediation
- Pocket ID2 Scanner – pocket sized detection device detects meth and other illicit drugs, for use in law enforcement and other applicable environments
CDEX’s proprietary systems will be applied in other fields including:
- Homeland security – i.e. explosive detection and illicit drugs
- Brand protection – through fraud identification
- Counterfeit drug identification
Recurring revenue model
- ID2 products – direct product sales and recurring revenue generated through required annual maintenance and recalibration
- Valimed™ systems – direct placement fee with monthly residual and usage fees
- Products are distributed in the market via national and international distributors such as Lifeloc Technologies, Decatur Electronics and independent distributor
- Multi billion dollar market opportunity in several market segments
CDEX’s Filing of Forms, Statements and Reports Required by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission can be viewed here.