Jeffery K. Brumfield, CEO & Chairman of the Board
- Over 30 years business development experience founding and operating multiple businesses in several industries including: real-estate development, mortgage brokerage business, commercial and residential construction and retail merchandise.
- Investor in CDEX since 2004 and one of the largest single shareholders
- Avid philanthropist and supporter of the Boys and Girls Club of America
Stephen McCommon, Chief Financial Officer and VP of Finance
- Over 30 years in senior financial positions in a number of public and private companies including Applied Energetics, Inc., Molecular Diagnostics, Inc., Heartland Technology, Inc., and Wells Fargo Bank
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Arizona State University
- CPA in AZ. and a member of the American Institute of CPAs
Dr. Wade M. Poteet, Ph.D., Chief Scientist
- More than 45 years scientific experience; Received NASA certificate of recognition in 1986 for his work on a Spacelab 2 research program
- Credited with the development of numerous products and publications, as well as more than 45 referenced papers and 250 technical reports
- Wide range of public research institutions and private companies experience, including Infrared Laboratories, CP Systems Inc., E/ERG, University of Arizona, Rice University, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Ph.D. (Experimental Solid State Physics), an MS (Physics), and a BS (Physics) from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute
Jason B. Terrell, MD, Medical Director
- Dr. Terrell brings to CDEX a unique blend of medical science expertise and a progressive medical field business operations background. He will assist in the application and implementation of CDEX technologies in the medical field market.
- Current corporate medical director for the largest direct access medical testing franchise in the United States
- BS in Biochemistry from Hardin-Simmons University, graduated Summa Cum Laude and received his MD from the University of Texas at Houston School of Medicine.
Carey Starzinger, Sr. Software Developer
- Brings CDEX his strong scientific background earned during 45 years as a software developer, with 25 years as a senior developer with experience in advanced spectrometric collection and mathematical analysis
- Accomplishments include programming the process controls for several hydroelectric dams in the Pacific Northwest and process controls for casinos
- Developed, controls for advanced chemical spectroscopy systems for analysis of gases in the atmosphere as well as emissions from vehicles, planes and trains. He has many smaller process control applications with embedded processors for speed and acceleration measurements, analytical measurements of chemical reactions to his credit
John McConnell, Director, Outside Sales Security Division
- Brings 20 years of science and marketing experience to CDEX. John has co-founded, developed and sold an ISP company, a software development company focused on distance learning application development, and an in-car digital video suite for public and law enforcement vehicles
- In 2009, John began serving as VP of Sales and marketing for Soncell North America (NA), a public safety company
Sean Brumfield, Operations Manager
- Shipping and Receiving Manager
- Responsible for Inventory control, Purchasing, and Requisition
- 222 S. Magnolia Ave.
- Sanford, FL 32771
- Phone: 407-585-1080
- Email: CDEX@hanoverelite.com