Frequently Asked Questions by Investors
- Where can I find information on the Company?
You can find this information at www.cdex-inc.com; or you may also contact Hanover|Elite at 407-585-1080 or via email at CDEX@hanoverelite.com.
- Where is CDEX incorporated?
CDEX is incorporated in the State of Nevada.
- Where is the Company’s corporate headquarters?
4555 S. Palo Verde Road, Suite 123
Tucson, Arizona 85714
Investor, Financial and Legal Information:
- Where does CDEX’s common stock trade?
Its common stock trades on both the OTCBB and OTCQB under the symbol CDEX.
- How do I purchase the Company’s common stock?
Since CDEX does not have a direct stock purchase plan, you can buy shares of CDEX by contacting any retail stockbroker or via most online brokerage services.
- Does CDEX pay a dividend on its common stock?
No, the Company does not pay a dividend on its common stock at this time.
- When does CDEX fiscal year end?
- I am a potential CDEX shareholder. How may I receive an investor kit?
You may contact Hanover|Elite at 407-585-1080 or via email at CDEX@hanoverelite.com and they would be happy to accommodate your request for information, address any questions you may have, and/or add you to the Company’s email database to ensure you receive ongoing information about CDEX as soon as it becomes publicly available.
- Who is CDEX’s auditor?
The Company currently uses the firm S.E. Clark & Company, P.C. as their auditors.
10. Who is CDEX’s stock transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The Company’s stock transfer agent is Nevada Agency & Transfer Co. They can help with a wide variety of shareholder-related services, including
- Change of address
- Transfer ownership of stock
- Request stock certificate(s)
- Request account statement
- Request replacement of lost stock certificate(s)
Nevada Agency & Transfer Co.
50 W Liberty Street
Reno, Nevada 89501